Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who makes a good youth shooting glove?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes a good youth shooting glove?

Im gonna need to invest in a variety of sizes for my band of little archers to grow in and out of. My oldest has taken to flemish loose and his bare fingers get wore out pretty quick.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Byron

I’m a fan of the Dura Glove from Three Rivers Archery. Might see if the small is small enough

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Jerp. It looks like the small might be a bit large.

The youth leather gloves from 3 Rivers has a mixed bag of reviews on sizing. That might be just perfect to buy a range of small/youth sizes for rapidly growing small fingers.

Comment

You could always make split finger tabs out of any old leather.

Comment

Kustom King Traditional Archery, your kingdom for all things traditional archery with a wide selection fo bow and arrow traditional archery supplies, archery gear, and archery equipment. Traditional bows and arrows for sale.

No sizing information that I can find though….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbc0905 View Post
            https://kustomkingarchery.com/collec...youth-gloves-1

No sizing information that I can find though….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thank you for the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
              You could always make split finger tabs out of any old leather.
              Good idea. Ive tried a smaller plastic tab I fashioned and he didnt take.

Tonight I took one of my wifes old deer skin gardening gloves and cut the pinky and thumb out. He was happy to have some cushion.

Comment

Working...
              X