Tbot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbot?

I tried submitting a request to join TBOT on their website but never heard back from anyone. Is there someone I need to talk to? Thanks.

Haven't been to the site for some time. Does it give anyones email address or phone number? If so, then contact whomever you can.

Comment

Find Thumper (Chris Flynn) and ask him. He's on the "council".

Comment

The web site gets very little attention. I just sent in my renewal and got a conformation back with sticker/card in about a week. I would give you the snail mail, but I am at work and leaving from here for the Fudd. If you don't have it by Monday....I will post it for you.

Comment

Thanks guys. I will go check it out again and see if I can get any further. If not, I will let Chunky know. Appreciate it.

Comment

Morris Williams is president of TBOT I believe.

Email him at gmorriswilliams@aol.com

He should be able to help.

Comment

Sent Morris an e-mail, thanks Frontloader.

Comment

email the lady stein? She is usually very prompt in responding.

Comment

duck'n, Down on the left side of tbot's web page there is a tab for officers and it will have Mrs Stien's contact info you need. If Morris (or anyone with tbot) doesn't get back to you then their email address has changed. I'm at the lease this week and for some reason can't access their web page or I would post a link.

Comment

Thanks Thumper. I e-mailed Morris and he said to fill out the form on the website. I am pretty sure I had done that but I never received an invoice or anything. Should I e-mail Mrs. Stein also?

Comment

I got ahold of Brenda Stein and she got me squared away. She should get my check by tomorrow or so. Thanks to everyone for their help. When my older kiddos get a little older, I hope to be seeing yall at some shoots! Take care.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X