2021 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Got my first axis deer off my own property this evening!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Congratulations Bisch, very nice axis deer, and on your own place too, very cool. Also, an awesome pic of Zeke the laser eyed Wonder Dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
      Congratulations to all on all the trad kills. Lots of success this year on the trad forum. I love to see that.
      I got one with my Bob Lee. 16 yds. 50lb @28" Heart shot and yet he still made it to the bottom of the creek. haha

[ATTACH]1069873[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1069874[/ATTACH]
      Congratulations Todd, a very nice buck. Also, great pics of deer, you and bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
        Another one bites the dust…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Congratulations Jeff, nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
          [ATTACH]1070106[/ATTACH]
          Some really nice trad kills guys, congrats to all. Been chasing axis and two bucks that have not cooperated yet. So I switched gears and went for what I consider the biggest traditional archery trophy out there, big old mature Doe.
          Congratulations Bill, this trad guy appreciates your thoughts about a big old mature doe, and looks like you got a nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Got this little guy at a friends place near my house this afternoon.

Bisch

Congratulations Bisch, nice hog.

Comment

Congrats Jeff and Bisch!
              Blessed to have taken this buck with my Palmer Longbow and Magnus Stinger 2 Blade 150 grain head in Kansas this morning
              Attached Files

Comment

Shot the first buck off my property this morning. Was glad to have my family there and be able to put my two boys on the blood trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
                  Shot the first buck off my property this morning. Was glad to have my family there and be able to put my two boys on the blood trail.

Awesome congratulations!

Comment

Killed last night. Cooked today.

Got his mamma too, but she was a stink nasty, so I left her lay.

Rick
                    Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations Corey, Grand Passage and Rick!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Congratulations Corey, Grand Passage and Rick!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        The Wife, MIL, and I ate almost the whole thing for dinner tonight.
                        The smoked/baked apples, and oranges were cooked in the cavity,
                        and we ate them for desert.

Rick

Comment

Way to go Corey, GP, and Rick!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

I shot three pigs this afternoon. Both the big ones took off with my arrows and broadheads, and left no blood trail to follow. [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

The only one I was able to find was the little pip squeak, but it didn’t go 10yds.

I want this one to end up looking just like Ricks little pig above^^^^^!!

Bisch

Comment

@Bisch I'm not saying I'm happy that you ran into this misfortune because losing arrows in pigs is terrible and expensive. But it is relieving to know that you have adversity with the stick and string too. You're kill log has suggested otherwise since I've been a part. Congrats on the pig and sorry about the other two pin cushions.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andreww5001 View Post
                                @Bisch I'm not saying I'm happy that you ran into this misfortune because losing arrows in pigs is terrible and expensive. But it is relieving to know that you have adversity with the stick and string too. You're kill log has suggested otherwise since I've been a part. Congrats on the pig and sorry about the other two pin cushions.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Rest assured, I’m as human as everyone else!!! Pigs give me fits sometimes.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X