Recurve muley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurve muley

10yds with my 55# recurve. You have to have it in your hands to appreciate the mass. Bladed brow tines, palmated beams, and a kicker.
    Attached Files

Are you teasing us?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

any deer with a recurve is a spectacular trophy but a mule deer like this is truly a deer of a lifetime. greatest congratulations that I could possibly give to you I extend. I have not hunted whitetail in years and focus on mule deer and elk....this is a GREAT one!! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Awesome, Mule deer hunting is my
        First choice if I had to choose...

Comment

Thanks all. I’ve killed bigger muleys but this is a good one for the Texas panhandle with a bow.

Comment

Now that muley anyone would be proud of. Not sure why I couldn't see the pic earlier.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Last edited by DRT; 12-16-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Dang, that’s a very impressive muley!!!
              Congrats

Comment

Looks like a darn nice muley with tons of mass. Truly a trophy with any weapon but truly impressive with a recurve. Got any better pictures?

Comment

Way to go!!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

P.S. - If you haven’t already done it, post a pic of your deer in the trad harvest thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Impressive.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Awesome! I like the more mass and tight versus wide and skinny.

A write up of your hunting setup would be super cool Chuck...if youve time.

Well done Sir.

Comment

Great muley!

Comment

Congrats on a great muley.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                              Awesome! I like the more mass and tight versus wide and skinny.

A write up of your hunting setup would be super cool Chuck...if youve time.

Well done Sir.
                              I’m shooting an old Quinn stallion I think. I was a self bow guy for years and only shot bows I built. I got a case of snap shooting and didn’t have the time to stay tuned up so I went to this recurve. I shoot 3 fingers under with a clicker now so not purely traditional. The bow is 55# and My arrows are 31” 330 spine with a 125gr magnus. I recently bought an ILF risers and a coupe sets of limbs to play with. Having trouble getting it as quiet as I like.

Comment

Working...
                              X