No announcement yet.

Compound to Traditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 40lb Black hunter Recurve 60" bow that I will send to you for keeps if you are interested. It doesnt have arrows included, but working through the process of tuning your arrows is a lesson that I don't think should be passed over. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mbalmer.jc View Post
      I have a 40lb Black hunter Recurve 60" bow that I will send to you for keeps if you are interested. It doesnt have arrows included, but working through the process of tuning your arrows is a lesson that I don't think should be passed over. PM me if you are interested.
      That is an awesome gesture!

Comment

Originally posted by mbalmer.jc View Post
        Hands down a very generous offer!! I really appreciate it!! I picked up a recurve a couple weeks ago. I am loving it so far. And arrows, this is an area that can become addicting in itself. Thank you again.

Comment

Well, I haven't shot it the bow since I myself went through the learning process... I will make the same offer to anyone getting into the Trad game. I prefer not to send it to someone who just wants to add to their collection, but I would like to see it put to use!

Comment

Tony Pic (on here) is a plethora of info on trad shooting.

Comment

Working...
            X