• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally shot this: 19-1/2"

5-5/26"; 5-11/16"; 3-1/4; 3-5/8"; 1-5/8"

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^ Sir, Your score might be better if you measure two of the shots to the left side of star. It appears to me, that four shots were measured to the right side . First two shots measured to top and bottom right points, third shot to lower middle point and forth and fifth to top and bottom right points or I could be , I've been known to be wrong before ^^^^^^^
      Last edited by TXRebel; 08-23-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXRebel View Post
        ^^^^^^ Sir, Your score might be better if you measure two of the shots to the left side of star. It appears to me, that four shots were measured to the right side . First two shots measured to top and bottom right points, third shot to lower middle point and forth and fifth to top and bottom right points or I could be , I've been known to be wrong before ^^^^^^^
        Thx, Reb. I think I may have shot at a couple of the same stars twice. But I did measure to the ones I meant to shoot at. So. I'll take my medicine, I reckon.

Comment

Day 2:
          1. 2-3/4"; 2. 9-1/4"; 3. 5"; 4. 1"; 5. 1-7/8"
          = 19-7/8"

Comment

Shot 1: 1 5/8”
            Shot 2: 5/8”
            Shot 3: 1 3/4”
            Shot 5: 3 7/8”
            Shot 6: 15/16”

Total: 8 13/16”

For the record, my biggest challenge was not stabbing Daniel in the eye with the protractor, when he started making fun of my star drawing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^And CQ sneaks in on the last day and takes the lead . Nice shooting, Ma'am ^^^^^^^

Comment

Left foot blue, right hand green . . .
                Good shooting CQ.

Gary

Comment

Thanks guys. Those shots from the left side were tough. My back isn’t in the greatest shape and twisting is hard.

It was 102 degrees when I set up the target. By the time I was done, took measurements, and walked inside, Daniel took one look and jokingly asked if I’d been standing under the sprinkler. It’s a good thing I like him

Comment

Ill call this week done. CQ winner. Great shootin CQ!

Im glad you got some shots in on target TT. Good shooting everybody.

If it was easy...it wouldnt be a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                    X