Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's something new you are trying this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably going back to Wheels for most of the season. While i still like me trad bows, the wheels are more fun for me right now.

Comment

changing from hunting recurve exclusive only to hybrid longbow and still going to hunt with my Mathews Sq2, its killed a critter every year since 2010 so going to keep that trend going....but im loving my omega imperial longbow, can't put it down

Comment

New was switching to hybrid longbow and hunting more public and less private this season. Goals are to put at least 1 deer down with the new bow and also do a few duck hunts with it as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Get my first deer down on Oklahoma public land, other than that, gonna hunt most every day as usual. Didn’t get “started” on the Oklahoma public till December last year, but have learned a lot since then, so feeling good bout it. One last thing, keep the shoulder pain at bay, cuz as recent as a few weeks ago, I was planning to hunt with a super low poundage compound. The last week or so, shoulder has been feeling good, and the Sarrels has been really putting em in there for me. Y’all that know me know a couple a yrs back I had rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder. Well, now it’s the right, AND the surgically repaired left shoulder! Anywho the last few rounds have felt great with the LB, and shooting has been accurate, so hoping for the best! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Working...
          X