Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

FACT weight system for GT????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FACT weight system for GT????

I just received my new GT 500's and some FACT system weights and need to know if anybody can tell me how you are changing the weights. The way I understand it is that the nock has to be removed to add or subtract weights. How are you doing this without damaging the the arrow or having to put a new nock on every time.
    Grits

Should just pop out like most carbon nocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Dkincaid, this is my first time using carbon's so I wasn't sure.
      Grits

Comment

Unless the nocks are glued in (shouldn't be) you can just pull them out.
        Sometimes it takes a little twisting to get them to budge, but there will be no damage (unless you're a bull in a china closet), and you can just push the nock back in when ready.

I hope you got the long (longer than the arrow shaft) allen wrench to use on the weights for the point end. I didn't and had to build my own.
        Otherwise, you'll have to remove the insert every time to install, and/or remove them, and that is a huge PITA.

Rick

Comment

Rick, I got the wrench to install the weigths on the reccomendation of someone else and I can see why it is needed.
          Grits

Comment

Working...
          X