Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Just got in the tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got in the tree

Just got to the lease after a day painting a house. Was planning to just toss a little corn out for tomorrow but could not resist hunting.
    Deer have been on their feet for an hour around here. Hoping big daddy is crusing around shortly

Good luck, shoot straight!

Comment

I’m right down the road from you and have been seeing bucks real active the past three days.

I just got in my elevated pop-up.
      Keep me posted.

Comment

Good luck! I hope you have better luck than we had flounder fishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Flounder fishing sounds like a real good time.

Comment

Best of luck to you fellas huntin.

Comment

Buck coming in.....small

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Old Spicewood Rd sounds like I-35 tonight. Unreal ammount of traffic.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Well, a min after I said a small buck was coming in a real solid 10 came in following a doe. Really solid dang it. Real tall, heavy and only about 13-14" wide. Always wanted a tall narrow buck.
                      Well after about an hour of screwing around he finally walked into a spot I wanted him in. As I drew back a swarm of Nats surrounded my head and eyes. I lost my focus and shot an inch over him. He was only about 6 yards so almost straight down. They all trotted off about 30 yds and milled around but never ran off. 2 came back in and I could see him in the trees. And he didn't seem to boogered so maybe tomorrow. With trad. Gear even misses and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                        Old Spicewood Rd sounds like I-35 tonight. Unreal ammount of traffic.
                        Lot of traffics on 962 as well. Even saw one truck with really nice, brand new tower stands on it. I guess I'm not the only one who procrastinates

Comment

Good luck in the morning!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Well, a min after I said a small buck was coming in a real solid 10 came in following a doe. Really solid dang it. Real tall, heavy and only about 13-14" wide. Always wanted a tall narrow buck.
                            Well after about an hour of screwing around he finally walked into a spot I wanted him in. As I drew back a swarm of Nats surrounded my head and eyes. I lost my focus and shot an inch over him. He was only about 6 yards so almost straight down. They all trotted off about 30 yds and milled around but never ran off. 2 came back in and I could see him in the trees. And he didn't seem to boogered so maybe tomorrow. With trad. Gear even misses and fun.
                            Dang- good luck in the morning. The temperature should have them moving.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. Going to be fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X