Have you Ever had One of Those Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary,

I assume that was aimed at me since this was an older post. Actually just trying to join a conversation, as ive recently become renergized about traditional archery and I won't get !y hands on the new bow for about 3 months. The volume on this site is pretty low and its hard to find interesting threads that are less than a year old. What do you care why people post anyway?

Comment

I really don't, I just really like folks to get involved. It's been really cool this year seeing some new folks shooting in the weekly first shot challenge and putting up first trad kills.
      But there are plenty of guys who use the forums as trade and sell platforms. And that's okay, we all buy and sell at some point, but as small as the traditional community is I kinda hope for more than just a drive by.
      Your post was the second person whom it looked that way in the last few days so.
      If I gave you offense it was only in a response to the **** show the traditional section on AT has become with the 20 post rule.

Gary

Comment

Working...
      X