Concho Co. Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concho Co. Lease

Looking for 1 maybe 2 Extremely Game Management minded, Family oriented, Follow the Rules kind of guy. Goes to lease to Hunt not Party, Hard worker, and does not mind being around a bunch of guys that have been together a long time and enjoy each others company.

I'm just testing the waters on this forum. I have never posted a spot before because for one we never have a spot open and when I have had one I fill it with Guys I know. And that mite happen again because I have so many buddies that have always wanted to hunt with us until I say come on, and the response is how much, I'll get back with ya, have to ask the Wife, and so on. In other words please think about it before you respond at all.

Plan on spending 1700 to 1800 on Lease & camp, plus your on feed. We camp on 400ac in trailers with elect and the land owner hauls water into our 2500gal tank that we have a pump on to get to the trailers. We also hunt that 400ac and about 5 miles down the road we have 680ac that we hunt. Land owner plants winter wheat on both pastors every year and depending on rainfall as to how well it does. We have allot of deer and turkey, no hogs. We try to grow good deer by not shooting young deer and it works if everybody is on the same page. We kill bucks in the 130's and turkey with 10" + beards. Does everybody kill a 130" buck every year, No but they are there you just have to spend some good quality time in the woods.

Pm Sent!

Comment

still looking?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
        X