X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    I didn't ask the Bear... everybody knows how bad they are to lie to you

That's funny right there...
    Last edited by LostHawg; 01-20-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I kinda like Fred Eichler's technique. He calls it Grip it and Rip it.

Comment

GAP I think. I have used both and I can group both pretty well, but I can't seem to disconnect my brain when shooting instinctive. What I mean is in the back on my mind I am always thinking about and worrying about where I am aiming. I am hoping to get get some advise next weekend at the Katy shoot. I need to pick on way of the other and stick with it though.

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
          GAP I think. I have used both and I can group both pretty well, but I can't seem to disconnect my brain when shooting instinctive. What I mean is in the back on my mind I am always thinking about and worrying about where I am aiming. I am hoping to get get some advise next weekend at the Katy shoot. I need to pick on way of the other and stick with it though.
          you hit the nail on the head. To really be consistent killing critters you have to have shot your bow to the point that you just stare at the hair you want to cut and the bow shoots itself.

Comment

Instinctive

Comment

i'm a combination of both i guess, found what works for me and just kept practicing. Very few truly instinctive shooters out there

Comment

Instinctive mostly I think ????.

I set the shot up with a pre-gap picture off the top of my window and line/center the shot up with the bow string. Never think about the yardages nor look at my bow or arrow. Because when I make the shot if I look or think about anything other than a spot I usually miss.

My point-on is 67yrds, the shelf is 100yrds. I found this out shooting the long distance shot at 3D shoots.

Comment

I guess i'm in-STINK-tive. I look where I want to hit and maybe the arrow goes there.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    I guess i'm in-STINK-tive. I look where I want to hit and maybe the arrow goes there.
                    Thats funny right there

Comment

I shoot gap it tskes almost a 45 degree angle to hit a 4X4 target at 180 yards.

Comment

Working...
                      X