string material recommendations for bob lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

string material recommendations for bob lee

i am going to order some 100gr. inserts for my new bow and i hate to order something that costs less than shipping the darn thing, and i need new string so i figure i would order some material. what do you'll recommend for a bob lee hunter. 3 rivers has fastflight plus. ts-1 or some d-75 that i have never heard of. i am looking for some high performance material and i have plenty of b-50.
    thanks for your help or experiences.

bm22, I use the TS-1 on my stick bow

Comment

Just go with the b50, buy a book

Comment

the only reason i don't want to go with b-50 is a speed reason. i have my bow chrono at about a 7 -10 fps difference an i can add 50 grain more with only a 5-6 fps difference. to me going with a better string shooting 100 grain heavier arrow quieter and at the same or slighty slower speed only makes since.
        Will i might try that ts-1
        does anyone have experience with d-75.

Comment

Info permainan gacor situs King138 online yang pastinya mampu memberikan kalian kemenangan besar melalui informasi bocoran permainan RTP tinggi paling valid gampang maxwin

Look around this but I still think b50 is better in the long run for the life of your bow. try dropping two strands to make a lighter string or go with a lighter type of string silencer

Comment

I really like the ts-1+. It is a fast flight material, but is a little softer than Dyna-97 so it makes it much quieter. The difference in speed is only 1-2 fps slower than D-97. A lot of guys are using 8125 because of the smaller diameter and making it faster, but in my opinion they are much louder. The 8125 I shot on my bow was very loud. Personally, i'd rather lose a few fps and have a very quiet bow than have a fast, noisy one.

Maybe one day you can give me a string making class....

Comment

What delriowil and broken arrow said. I'm using 8125 and it has taken a lot of effort to get it quiet. I think the TS-1 is probably the way to go.

Comment

Working...
              X