Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Traditional Equipment Broadhead Penetration Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Yeah. I was being a S.A. Sorry.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously though just the video part eliminates me participating.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Seriously though just the video part eliminates me participating.

Why?

You obviously have a smartphone.
        That's what I do all my video with.

Rick

Comment

Yep but that's way too much thinking for me. Then putting together the target. Just not worth it. Then again I'm fat and lazy. Anyway that's as far as I read and figured, nah. I'll just go shoot. Which just proves what I've known for a while. I'm fat and lazy.

Obviously others had their reasons for not.

Comment

Right now I have the grandkid here. That's way too much work as well as over rated. Like painting the cleanup sucks.

Comment

How and where do I measure for the strike plate position value? Im measuring my dual shelfed recurve and the shelf is small. I measure from the centerline of the bow to the arrow side of the strike plate about 1/2”. Is my value -1/2”?

I plugged my figures in and Im confused what to read from the chart. What should I be looking for....what is a glaring deficiency?
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 05-28-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                How and where do I measure for the strike plate position value? Im measuring my dual shelfed recurve and the shelf is small. I measure from the centerline of the bow to the arrow side of the strike plate about 1/2”. Is my value -1/2”?

I plugged my figures in and Im confused what to read from the chart. What should I be looking for....what is a glaring deficiency?
                Sounds to me like it is a positive 1/2" (outside of center 1/2")

Go to the following link.
                It has some pretty good measuring instructions for determining the center cut of a bow.

Welcome to the new Taylor Telecom! Offering high speed fiber internet connections to rural West-Central Texas!

Rick

Comment

Closed due to lack of interest.

Comment

Working...
                  X