No announcement yet.

String trackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't use any thing but the 17# as the 30# will pull your arrow down some. The best set up is strap it on the side of the bow, level with the sight window. I've used them for as long as they have been made and they have for sure saved me several times, especially on hogs and a turkey.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to order one as well.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        Don't use any thing but the 17# as the 30# will pull your arrow down some. The best set up is strap it on the side of the bow, level with the sight window. I've used them for as long as they have been made and they have for sure saved me several times, especially on hogs and a turkey.
        Draco, with shots like that a spool should last you a LONG time!!
        Nice shooting!

Comment

Thanks for that info Draco. Was going to try the 30# but ill stick with the 17. I'm waiting for Chad to call me back, glad you posted that.

Comment

I put it on here before but here it is again. The holder for it that I use is made out of one 2" piece of elastic, a piece of 3/4" elastic and some pieces of velcro. The smaller piece is velcroed into a loop and the big piece goes around the spool. You set the spool along side the bow and pull the loop of the smaller elastic around the bow and put it back around the spool. Quick, easy, right along side the arrow and it fits all kinds of handles.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X