Switching shooting styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
    I basically think that classified adds should be in the classifieds. I'm glad some people have gotten help that needed it but I don't come to the trad page to be solicited.

but maybe I'm being an A (o) I don't know. If so then blame it on my birthday
    This is not a classified ad -- or "spam" -- at all. I see a legitimate search for information from a long-time member who happens to be a sponsor. He simply asks who would try a couple of specific changes to address target panic, if it presented itself. It's like a phone survey, if you don't wish to participate, just say so.

Comment

Then he should have been straightforward about his position and angle in his original post. Imo he took a deceptive approach and has no credibility.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh come on now Gary.

Andy was not trying to deceive anyone at all.
        He's been around here, and around here as a sponsor for a long time.
        Anyone who has been here for very long knows that.

He simply initiated his topic in a way to maybe spur some interest in folks who might need some help.

Rick

Comment

He initiated his topic in a way that made it seem he had the issue and was seeking a way to resolve it and throwing an idea out there for feed back on that idea.

Not a big fan of solicitors. Advertisements are great. Next year when I'm ready for another shell blind I know who to go to on this forum to get a quality one. If I need a great hunt with my trad gear on an exotic ranch there are a couple of people who are sponsors here I can go to and know I'll have a great hunt.

His product or whatever he sells may work for some but to me his approach with this post was not open in up front.

Comment

And btw I don't panic about much except burning a good steak on the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
              Well La Te Da.

This could be a good discussion (about trad), if you guys would let it.
              Some folks experience the problem. Some don't.

I've had TP so bad, that I didn't even like talking about it, or even reading about it for fear it would start stomping on me again.

The classifieds are for Sponsors, and Non Sponsors alike, but Sponsors can post their goods anywhere they want, as long as it pertains to the dedicated forum topics.

This pertains, whether it applies to everyone, or not.

Leave him alone, and let him help folks if he can.
              If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything.

Rick
              Well the king of trad has spoken. I guess I'll be quiet now.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                He initiated his topic in a way that made it seem he had the issue and was seeking a way to resolve it and throwing an idea out there for feed back on that idea.

Not a big fan of solicitors. Advertisements are great. Next year when I'm ready for another shell blind I know who to go to on this forum to get a quality one. If I need a great hunt with my trad gear on an exotic ranch there are a couple of people who are sponsors here I can go to and know I'll have a great hunt.

His product or whatever he sells may work for some but to me his approach with this post was not open in up front.

He was asking a question about some things he might start introducing into his program (for trad shooters), and wanted feedback on the idea. That's it. Plain & simple.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                  Well the king of trad has spoken. I guess I'll be quiet now.
                  If only you knew how stupid that reads.

Dear Lord guys. ( Shaking me head. )

Rick

Comment

I'm out of this one.

AJ. Good luck with your search for new ways to helps folks (even the trad guys) with your programs.

Rick

Comment

Rick my point is when you don't agree with something or someone on here, or the nature of a post and whether it should or shouldn't be on the trad page we should all take your word as gold, but we aren't allowed to voice our own opinion. I know you can shoot and you probably have forgotten more about traditional archery than I'll ever know, and from what I here you are a great guy. I'm not trying to make enemies or create animosity I simply don't like being told to essentially "be quiet" because my opinion doesn't line with yours.

No hard feelings and hope to meet some day and let you out shoot me.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                        If only you knew how stupid that reads.

Dear Lord guys. ( Shaking me head. )

Rick
                        So does a grown man typing "shaking me (y) head".

But I understand his point now that you clarified it Rick.

Comment

Guys, there was nothing misleading in the original post. If you look at his name and read the question he asked, it can't be too hard to see that he was asking said question in hopes of soliciting information that might help him help other people inflicted with TP.
                          Just a guy looking to see what other people might think could be helpful.

The BUTTHURT is strong today for sure.

Snowflakes unite......

Comment

Yeah you're way wrong. "Switching shooting styles" does not say this is a sales pitch.

Comment

51 more days.....................................then it'll ALL be better!

Comment

Wow!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X