No announcement yet.

Dead or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For carbon or aluminum you just tie it behind your bh and screw it in. For wood arrows you place a piece of Velcro ( stiff side) about a 1/4" wide around the shaft directly behind your bh. Tie it on and make a couple wraps and your good to go

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      The string is spun from the outside in. That way when it pulls out it unspools from the inside and is less likely to tangle. You can not respool it. When done you have to manually wrap/roll it up and discard. The 17# line is 1/2 mile long. I accidentally got one tangl d one time when leaving one of my hunting spots on public ground and diddnt notice it till I got to the truck. I didn't want anyone to be able to follow it in the direction of where I was hunting. It takes a LONG time to roll up a half mile of string by hand! Lol
      Thats a funny story. Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        prayers up for family and friends... congrats on the pup, but your workn hard for a pig thats gut shot.

Can we take a step back and talk about how we are bowfishing pigs now lol. I have never seen this string tracker sombody fill me in lol

The first thing I thought as well! Lol bowfishing! I once thought about this when I was about 8 in archery lessons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
        X