Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay

Comment

Hope everything works out for you! Apologizing takes a lot of guts!

Comment

Good for you. I'm certain a fair many of us struggle with this. I finally put a 5 minute delay on my work email for this very reason. I type it, send it, edit it, and resend it sometimes several times before I calm down and speak appropriately. If I need to holler at someone, I pick up the phone.

Comment

Great guy for admitting flaws and to apologize.

Comment

I honestly must have missed this Gary. You have always been a stand up guy in person and on the forums we visit.

But Kudos to you if you feel you need to apologize.

Comment

I wish you could give my wife a lesson on apologies....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was rude to rickbarbee and swamprabbit first then to jctexas last night. I woke up in the we hours and talked to myself and my Savior and realized I am off course.

Nothing wrong with disagreement and discussion. Getting personal and rude, jumping to conclusions and being paranoid aren't.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

“A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
                  The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly.” Pro 15 1-2

The internet and forums allow us to speak without concern for others or fear of reprisal and frankly there are many without conscientious who thrive on the opportunity to do so.

I commiserate with your feeling the need to apologize and appreciate your willingness to do so. I have been there more times than I care to admit. I think it would do us all well to take like moments of self-examination whether we think we need it or not. Again, I appreciate your concern and commend you on your willingness to acknowledge it. And as others have stated none of us are without fault.

“So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!” Jas 3:5
                  Last edited by Straitshot; 04-26-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

James is a book of guidance that directly relates to life. My favorite actually.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

well played

Comment

Sometimes I post things and it comes out all redneck and other times it seems like a know it all. I too re-type posts and read thru them trying not to offend. I would like to go to Bownanza next year and meet some of the people on here.

Comment

I could learn something from this.... I tend to speak then think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Admirable action , I think we all can get caught up in some of the responses to post
                            I think sometimes it's best for me to read my words before I post it. Then if I can't contribute something worthwhile or positive I delete.
                            Anyways sounds like your on a positive move for yourself, well done DRT

Comment

I saw a persistence of negativity but saw the underlying foundation of positivity within your posts and being. Good on you for recognizing and being aware.

God bless you. God bless us all. May the force be with you.

Comment

You're a big man.

Comment

Working...
                                X