No announcement yet.

Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a high caliber of integrity to say something like this. You have my respect! We all have our moments

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hadn't noticed.

Comment

You are a Gentleman

Often "my truths" sound so outrageous it really ****** folk off. I even have to reflect on them on occasion and laugh at myself.

In 1990, we confiscated, cataloged, and shipped hundreds of thousands of Colt AR's and real AK's (majority brand new with US shipping labels ???) from the Panamanian Defense Force to some "rebels" in El Salvador (now MS-13).

I deployed to the Jurrasic Park of El Salvador to watch a few things. So I'm crawling slowly through the unholy underbrush thickness of the jungle's edge where the jungle meets open ground. I see a band of monkeys approching from just inside the canopy (I don't care for monkeys they are trouble). All of a sudden one of them makes his way down about five feet above me and starts chattering something like he's trying to speak to me. I watch as the others slowly come closer and I'm thinking what is fixing to happen here, is he rabid? I remained silent and the spokesman came down another two feet and wham, he was hit by a bushmaster. The band of monkeys tore that snake to pieces and headed for the trees. That spokesman stood up, jabbered something, and fell over dead as a doornail.

Life is a trip, God Bless you fella!
        Last edited by Voodoo; 04-26-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

we are all guilty - best advice I have heard since emails etc. came around is to always wait until the next morning before you hit "send" - whole new perspective once you have slept on it

Comment

Good for you! I bet it is all water under the bridge now.

Bisch

Comment

Got in trouble a few years back because I called out some tbhers for trying to sell wild pigs for like 10.00 a pound. I was like they are only going for .40 cents a pound. I was told I was policing the classifieds...lol...I don't like people trying to scam others...it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                I type out, and then delete much more than I actually hit the submit button on.
                Being hot blooded, and quick tempered makes life difficult at times.

Rick
                I always put it a different way. My temper always got me into more crap than it ever got me out of. On the other hand........

To the OP, I've been guilty of it too. We're not perfect, but sometimes we do perfectly dumb things !
                Last edited by Drycreek3189; 04-26-2017, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or why do people try to sell there items more than they are worth on here....I have a 2002 Honda foreman and ill take $4000 for it....really...and then u get guys saying oh that's a great deal...***

Comment

But then you get to meet some great guys on here as well like for instance I just got a purebred yellow lab pup for 200 bucks...and I just saw someone asking 1200 for some. Really...

Comment

Several years ago- late at night after a few beers - I got pretty wound up about some thread and let loose with a very snarky, mean and cutting post. The next morning when I checked the thread I cringed at what I had posted. I was embarrassed and never wanted to feel that way again. Ever since then, when a thread topic gets me riled, I just punch out.

Comment

I appreciate the kind words of understanding and wisdom.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

I read some posts and just shake my head. No since in getting involved in the drama. I stay connected to this site for the 10% that actually has to do with bowhunting.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                                Very admirable, sir. "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about." Hope everything works out for you.
                                Thats solid.

I think we all do it sometimes, especially when life factors compound. We lash out and hurt the ones we care about, be it family or our buddies. Awesome when someone is humble enough to offer an apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X