No announcement yet.

Northern stumps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love snow!! In pictures that is. Anything under 70 is a tad chilly for me. Looks like a fun time though!!

Comment

Wow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful country and great memories!! Glad you got to make the trip!

Comment

Love to hunt in snow!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Is that a Border that you are shooting?

Comment

Sure is a Covert Hunter from Border Archery Scotland.

No other bows I have shot so far come close in smoothness and performance!
              Mine has the shortest 17' riser, XL HEX7.5 limbs, pulling 52# at my 29.5'DL. It throws my 300spine VAP's weighing in 580grains with authority at 195fps👍

Comment

Beautiful country

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten View Post
                  Sure is a Covert Hunter from Border Archery Scotland.

No other bows I have shot so far come close in smoothness and performance!
                  Mine has the shortest 17' riser, XL HEX7.5 limbs, pulling 52# at my 29.5'DL. It throws my 300spine VAP's weighing in 580grains with authority at 195fps��
                  I see you're from the Woodlands. Banana Bend Archery Club in Baytown is having a 3D shoot on March 12th if you would like to come out and shoot a round with us. There are usually several TBH Trad guys and gals shooting there.

Ben

Comment

Thank you Ben, appreciate the tip and invitation to join you for the shoot.

Work and other travel plans permitting, I'll be there. Guess there is more info on the club homepage?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten View Post
                      Thank you Ben, appreciate the tip and invitation to join you for the shoot.

Work and other travel plans permitting, I'll be there. Guess there is more info on the club homepage?
                      Registration is open 8:30AM Sign up, get your score card, warm up on the practice range, start when you are ready !

Information from the site above. I normally get there at 8 AM, they let us trad guys start a little early.

Comment

Working...
                      X