Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sage vs Grizzly and pricing. Bisch you want to jump in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited. That was an immature move on my part. Suffice to say I was irritated and felt compelled to air it out in public.

Richard.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Junkers88; 01-27-2017, 07:17 PM.

I can't speak for Bisch but I can say he will be here when you're long gone.

Comment

I will wade in.

I don't make money off my friends. Now yours is a pretty unique circumstance but you paid $7 plus how much in gift card? Because technically ghats money.

It's up to you but I know what I have in nine and that's what I will ask for it from a friend. Strangers I will make a buck when I can though.

Gary

Comment

There's a place for dirty laundry and this ain't it. your just shooting yourself in the foot bro!
        Ps.. I have no idea where to hang dirty laundry!

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
          I can't speak for Bisch but I can say he will be here when you're long gone.
          You are probably right, can't deny that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
            There's a place for dirty laundry and this ain't it. your just shooting yourself in the foot bro!
            Ps.. I have no idea where to hang dirty laundry!
            Yeah. I hate to lose a resource.

Comment

I offered it to one of us the same as I had in it. Nothing wrong with making a buck but you have to admit this is a pretty small market place.

Gary

Comment

And I'll say maybe you to need to talk of the open page and get an understanding cause don't need either of you mad.

Gary

Comment

Sounds like somethin I'm glad "I missed it.." Ain't got a clue what's going on here! Ahhh, ignorance is bliss!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                    Sounds like somethin I'm glad "I missed it.." Ain't got a clue what's going on here! Ahhh, ignorance is bliss!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                    Ditto

Comment

not sure whats going on lol...but ugh those are nice groups you posted

Comment

Ok, I'll jump in here on this one now that I've seen it. And I don't know exactly what you typed before the edit, but I have been told I was called out!

Junkers, I have never met you. I don't know much about you.

I do know that you bought some broadheads for $40/pack. Then you put them on the classifieds for $70/pack. I noticed it right off the bat, but did not post anything, until........

I saw that another trad guy on the trad forum asked about them. And you told him the retailed for $90/pack, and you would make him a real good deal and sell them to him for $125!!!! This was the same trad guy that gave you stuff for free when you were trying to build your special arrows!

That just got under my skin!

I know you are new around here, but the trad forum is kind of a tight knit community, and we just do not treat each other that way around here!

That's about all I got!

Bisch
                        Last edited by Bisch; 01-28-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Well said, Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Ok, I'll jump in here on this one now that I've seen it. And I don't know exactly what you typed before the edit, but I have been told I was called out!

Junkers, I have never met you. I don't know much about you.

I do know that you bought some broadheads for $40/pack. Then you put them on the classifieds for $70/pack. I noticed it right off the bat, but did not post anything, until........

I saw that another trad guy on the trad forum asked about them. And you told him the retailed for $90/pack, and you would make him a real good deal and sell them to him for $125!!!! This was the same trad guy that gave you stuff for free when you were trying to build your special arrows!

That just got under my skin!

I know you are new around here, but the trad forum is kind of a tight knit community, and we just do not treat each other that way around here!

That's about all I got!

Bisch
                            Yep...

Comment

I tried to say the same thing Bisch but as usual I muddled it up.

I had a friend once I sold a couple SKS rifles to. I got 10 cheap, like $60, and he wanted two. Well a few days later he wanted more. He had turned them for $150 each. I guess that's okay for him but he wasn't going to include me in his profit margin and was using me, and my supplier, for his benefit. At least at that point I knew where I stood.

In this group there are many who post, some who are extremely helpful and then there are those of us like me. Who need those folks to bring me up. This isn't selling to a faceless person. But nothing wrong with a fair price either.

I hope there are no hard feelings 'tween you two and we all have learned a little.

See y'all in the woods.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X