No announcement yet.

You are all invited - check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really excited cause this year the wife and I got some Samik's and going to be actually shooting [looking for missed arrows] at this event.

But I always love when we host this and the Recurve Champ soot cause the Trad guys and gals are just some of the best people in the whirled. :-)

Chuck.

Comment

Great minds think alike. LMAO

Comment

bump for the morning

Comment

Well it looks like I won't be competing after all. While practicing tonight I had a catastrophic failure of my upper limb.
          Y'all have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Well it looks like I won't be competing after all. While practicing tonight I had a catastrophic failure of my upper limb.
            Y'all have fun.

No!!!!!!!!! Your bow broke. Arghh!!!! I have broken several selfbows/composites, and it always sucks rotten eggs when it happens. I can't imagine your pain with all the work you put into building that bow!

Sorry for your loss!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              Y'all have fun.
              Sorry about your bow... Show up anyways, somebody will loan you a bow.

Also shoot with Jeffro you'll have a blast, he and his bride are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                No!!!!!!!!! Your bow broke. Arghh!!!! I have broken several selfbows/composites, and it always sucks rotten eggs when it happens. I can't imagine your pain with all the work you put into building that bow!

Sorry for your loss!

Bisch
                Yeah it hurt emotionally and physically. (Upper limb smacked me in the head)
                Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                Sorry about your bow... Show up anyways, somebody will loan you a bow.

Also shoot with Jeffro you'll have a blast, he and his bride are good people.
                I plan on showing up. Not sure if I'll shoot or not. We'll see.

Comment

I wanted to make this one and redeem myself on the buffalo. Have fun guys.

Comment

Looks like fun!

Comment

Looks like I should get my butt to bed so I can wake up and shoot this one.

Comment

John, will the scores be posted on Cowtowns website?

Bisch

Comment

John, will the scores be posted on Cowtowns website?

Bisch
                          Yes, probably by tomorrow or Tuesday. BTW, you won a buckle but some guy named Rusty took off with it!

Comment

Was well worth the effort to go up! Great course and static range. Really challenging set-ups between trees and down in wallows -- not to mention the iron pig, flying pig and long-distance buffalo shot. Thanks for all of your hard work, John.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                              Was well worth the effort to go up! Great course and static range. Really challenging set-ups between trees and down in wallows -- not to mention the iron pig, flying pig and long-distance buffalo shot. Thanks for all of your hard work, John.
                              I still have not hit that d*** buffalo!

Bisch

Comment

I still have not hit that d*** buffalo!

Bisch
                                I missed it with a wooden arrow, but got him broadside with a carbon on the second round!

Comment

Working...
                                X