Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations slew and BOH.

Comment

Congrats brothers, keep it going for us “non killers” (me!) that are having issues getting one down! Have a lot of deer to kill from now till the end of season, my wife informed me the deer meat is low, and we go through 5 a year!! �� Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

But... My buddy with the West Texas lease has invited me for does/and a cull the week of Dec 18th, soooo... Turning an East Texas, low deer number hunting dude, loose out there is something dreams are made of! Fingers crossed! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Best to ya Rusty. Anytime they turn an East Texas man loose on West Texas soil, it turns red. Hopefully that comes through for you

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAE87E7E-4D7F-43CF-A7CB-2E87C5070D23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	24522711shot this guy at chambers ranch a few days ago, my dad bought this bow at a garage sale for $10 a few months ago. Wanted to kill something with and got it done. It’s a 1969 Bear Bearcat in excellent condition, going into retirement now.

Comment

Nice kill with a vintage bow.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on all the excellent shooting and successful kills!!!

Comment

Way to go LEDBETTER!! That is cool to get a harvest with an old bow like that. Congrats again on some good shooting.

Comment

Congrats all good shooting! Ledbetter, that was ten dollars well spent!

Comment

At 10.00 I would not retire that thing yet. Congrats on the pig.

Comment

Now we're talking, Ledbetter.

Comment

Congrats with a old bow

Comment

Yeah that thing shoots great, limbs are still straight, it’s only 35#. Maybe my grandkids will kill something with it some day!

Comment

Congrats, and nice shootin brothers! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Well it’s not a deer, but I’m on the board with Faith, the passaround bow from Black River Bows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X