Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are shooting well. Congratulations on some great hunts and animals taken.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Bisch and Tradslam!

Comment

Congrats guys.

Comment

Congrats ...

Comment

I missed Bisch's post... way to go on the Blackbuck Jerry!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Bisch!

Comment

Awesome shootin guys! Keep it up! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Congrats Bisch and Tradslam on some fine animals!

I went bass fishing today but they weren't bitting so I shot some gar with my recurve.
                  Photobucket wants to extort money from me to post pics so until I figure out something different to use, no pics lol
                  Last edited by SwampGhost; 07-03-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Nice fish. Nice shooting guys. I have been busy bunny busting I'll start posting them here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to all!!

Comment

Congrats Corey and DWA!

Corey, just download Tapatalk on your phone, and you can easily post pics here, or post on your PC while in TBH straight off your computer. TBH is easy compared to TG!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dang it! You guys are doing good! Hopefully I can add something soon!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats guys.

Comment

Great Gar!

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                                Congrats Bisch and Tradslam on some fine animals!

I went bass fishing today but they weren't bitting so I shot some gar with my recurve.
                                Photobucket wants to extort money from me to post pics so until I figure out something different to use, no pics lol
                                Awesome critter(s) Bisch, TradSlam, DWA, et al.

Ive noticed pics disappearing from TBH and the photophucket icon appearing.

What Ive learned to do to upload pictures is:
                                Take a picture on my iphone. Screen shot the picture. Edit the screen shot picture to a square. Upload picture. I have not had any problems with pics flipping and the upload speed has significantly increased (time decreased) since doing so...mostly from cellular. Screen flipping pics was consistent prior to screen shots and editing...but no longer.
                                Last edited by Briar Friar; 07-04-2017, 03:56 PM. Reason: minusMplusTSpake

Comment

Working...
                                X