X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go, Jeff and LM!!!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks men, Randy it is a ghillie suite if I spelled it correctly, it is a netting type long sleeve shirt with material that looks like leafs sewed to it may be the best way to describe it....I think.

Comment

Good shooting guys.

Comment

Solid kills gents

Comment

Great shooting LM and Jeff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LMButler View Post
              Thanks men, Randy it is a ghillie suite if I spelled it correctly, it is a netting type long sleeve shirt with material that looks like leafs sewed to it may be the best way to describe it....I think.
              Yes sir, I was just curious what brand. I like it! It looks more "leafy" than most ghillie suits which are typically stringy.

Comment

Pretty thick leafy.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                    Yes sir, I was just curious what brand. I like it! It looks more "leafy" than most ghillie suits which are typically stringy.
                    Randy, I bought this suit many years ago at CABELAS. I looked all over it and other than the CABELAS tag on both the shirt and pants is seclusion 3d imprinted on both in many areas. Wish I could be of more help but my memory is not so good any more... not that it ever was haha.

Comment

Congrats on the pigs Jeff and LM! And Randy, good shootin on the copperhead! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

congrats

Comment

First kill with a bow, shot her from 12 yards with a Bear Kodiak Magnum 40lbs @ 28 inches, rabbit hair string silencers, Cabela's Carbon Hunter arrows, 105gr Muzzy Phantom SC broadheads, Thunderhorn Small Fry quiver. Was aiming for a lung shot, but the shot went high and severed the spinal cord, dropped her in her tracks and didn't spook the herd. Haven't had a rifle drop a pig so quickly. I'm officially hooked.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good kill. Glad you got her bloodied.

Comment

Way to go, texasguy83!!!!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

Congrats on your first!

Comment

Working...