Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I truly dislike bloody pictures of game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly dislike bloody pictures of game.

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    my biggest pet peeve is folks bumping threads up that haven't been posted in on years or the thread is dead and no reason to bring it up....good grief

I would rather someone bump an old thread than starting the same topic. Also some threads are good enough to be bumped from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I would rather someone bump an old thread than starting the same topic. Also some threads are good enough to be bumped from time to time.

Not this one. In the immortal words of John Rambo, "Let it go.".

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Not this one. In the immortal words of John Rambo, "Let it go.".

Gary

I agree on this topic.

Comment

LDP are like ****o. The soft core ones are classy and a little more respectable. But sometimes you just want to see what kind of damage is being done. LOL

Comment

The blood shouldn't bother fellow hunters.. just shouldn't. It's apart of it. But I do think that pics need to be tasteful especially for non-hunters viewing them. But then again, it's not like they would change their mind about hunting regardless. So back at square one.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
              Just like the extreme liberals that rant & riot about others opinions, there is the equivalent in extreme rednecks, like a few on this site. Little education & low income are common culprits in both.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
                Do you really think that hunting with traditional equipment gives a faster cleaner kill than a rifle or compound?

Well if there is no blood in the pic then it must be true

Comment

I've never really took the time to clean up an animal for a picture, but I understand what you are saying. I wouldn't fault someone for posting a bloody picture unless they did it intentionally.

This is slightly different, but I have witnessed people that enjoy mutilating animals, it's common, and I'm sure people on this forum do it. People that get enjoyment out of these practices and especially brag about it are mentally ill and should seek help. Personally, I do not believe they should be allowed to hunt or own a firearm.

Comment

am i missing something or is a thread a few weeks old really resurrected. this is a continuation.

personally, im on the side of the op. I'll take it a step farther and add I think videos of animals being shot are in poor taste also.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                      am i missing something or is a thread a few weeks old really resurrected. this is a continuation.

personally, im on the side of the op. I'll take it a step farther and add I think videos of animals being shot are in poor taste also.
                      Yeah, I agree 100% with you!! I hate watching hunting videos and hunting pictures.............anything to do with hunting really. In fact, I hate hunting and fishing and trapping and anything outdoors. THATS why I visit these HUNTING websites. So that I can be miserable and torture myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I totally agree, I love going back and seeing old threads, I worded my post wrong, their are some threads that I just need to die

Comment

I would apologize, but I just can't....[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's a good hole. Happiness is a short blood trail.

Gary

Comment

What's funny is I'm sure you're mighty proud of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                                What's funny is I'm sure you're mighty proud of yourself.
                                I would be.

-Great stand location
                                -Close shot
                                -Instant death
                                -No heart left
                                -Both lungs out
                                -Easy trail, if any
                                -BLISS for a Bowhunter

Comment

Working...
                                X