• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
      Didn't have service at stand. But I'm back at the cabin drinking beer.

That's awesome! Congrats bud!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on the Aoudad. Must have put a good shot on her. :-)
        Congrats on the pig also Slayer.

Comment

Big Oak Trad Weekend, VI

Moah got 2 pigs tonight.

Bisch

Comment

Looks like you guys are having a good time, I am bored at home watching the news! Good luck!

Comment

Okay, we just had the speed shooting contest....Jeff, won, somebody failed in their job to mix him a strong enough drink to give the rest of us a chance. Todd, came in a very close second. Really everyone shot well, we didn't have to look for arrows and normally it was just a second or two between winning and losing.

I am trying to get over some kind of chest cold / cough and so came up to the house early. I think they may be shooting glowing targets or some such thing down there now. Hunting in the a.m. and then the 3-D and long distance shooting.

Wind is a little fickle, but over all the best weather we have had for one of these so far. We have three animals in the cooler after the first hunt, and most got to see stuff. It's a good start.

Comment

Happy birthday Bisch and good luck to y'all

Comment

Best of luck to everybody this morning.

I hope you get to feeling better Mark.

Happy Birthday Bisch.

Now Kill Something!

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes! My buddies BRAD and Todd gave me a great present too! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

I have not seen a critter this morning! That's a rarity at Big Oak!!! I hope everyone else is shooting stuff this morning.

Bisch

Comment

Rumor has it we may have a blackbuck doe down, overcast this morning. I hope we get another pig or three today.

Going to give the guys another hour or so, then pick up for breakfast. The 3-D will get started around 10ish. We have to shuttle everyone over to the back side of the lake.

I am still not at 100 percent, but I am functional with bit of a cough. Thanks for the well wishes.

We have a great group again this year. Some of the best trad shooters in Texas. Updates later, thanks for following along.

Comment

Mark, hope you get over whatever has you pulled down, and Happy Birthday Bisch.
                        Any other news from the crew?

Comment

I've seen whitetail, oryx, fallow and rams

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Started off with whitetail, then had two groups of red deer hinds come through. The first group had some fine ones, they just stayed about 40 yards. Second group came in close, but were all smaller. 3 red stag a few hundred yards out, and a group of about 10 fallow just passed through.

Comment

I had some axis come in earlier but they never would settle down. Spooky!!

Comment

You can add axis to my area now as well. I was going to try and take an axis doe and the nanny goat came back in and spooked them off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X