Big Oak Trad Weekend, VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
    Bisch, you shoot a stag, I'll drop what I'm doing and drive down and skin it for you!!
    You drop what you are doing and drive on down and pay for it for me, and you got a deal!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      You drop what you are doing and drive on down and pay for it for me, and you got a deal!

Bisch
      As lucky as you are, you would prolly have one come in and even hit the dang thing and I'd have to foot the bill, so I better stick to my scheduled plans!

Comment

I was sure looking forward to coming over Saturday and shooting the 3D and catching up with you guys. But looks like I'll be at the gym all day watching my boys ball games. Hope y'all have a blast as I know ya will, good luck to the hunters!
        God Bless,
        lance

Comment

I've got all my stuff stacked by the door, just waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Luckily I have a really busy day tomorrow so hopefully the day will go by fast while I'm preoccupied. Can't wait for Friday!

Comment

Looks like I may only be able to hang out For a while on Saturday. What time will y'all be shooting?

Comment

Sounds like all day.[emoji106]

Gary

Comment

I hope to shoot about 10 minutes after first light!! But I think you can show up pretty much anytime from what I understand.

Comment

3_D shoot usually kicks off around 10:00 or so

Comment

All packed up and ready to go.

Comment

This time tomorrow I should be half way there. Or just getting ready to go. Depends.

Gary

Comment

Just a reminder, if you have lighted nocks be sure and bring them for the night games.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            I hope to shoot about 10 minutes after first light!! But I think you can show up pretty much anytime from what I understand.

Lmbo!!!

Comment

Hey guys just a last minute reminder don't forget your illuminated nocks

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                                Just a reminder, if you have lighted nocks be sure and bring them for the night games.
                                Lol quick draw over here

Comment

Working...
                                X