No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Weekend, VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather should be perfect and No rain for the first time in several years
    Last edited by Buff; 02-03-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      I won't sleep well either the night before. I never do. I'll be probably on the road by 6am to avoid traffic and take my time. All I need to do is refletch a few arrows. My hunting gear is pretty much always ready to go. Will look at the weather on Thursday and pack accordingly.

For the first time in a long time looks like the weather will be perfect

Comment

Oops

Comment

Little warm actually.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Little warm actually.

Gary
            Naw I'm ready for summer. I'm hoping for a heat wave. Mid 80's would suit me just fine!!

Comment

40 is a bit chilly but 80 is just dang hot. 50 to 70 is my comfort range.

Gary

Comment

Hopefully it won't change much.
                Last edited by Featherflinger; 02-03-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Yeah that looks pretty good!!

Comment

Getting all my stuff together today and washing my hunting clothes. I'll buy groceries Wednesday. Have to work 2 more days between now and then but I have a feeling I won't be very productive.

Comment

I'm nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Gary

Comment

Almost here! Taco Tuesday (and gymnastics), Work Wednesday, Father/Daughter (dance) Time Thursday... Big Oak Fun Friday!!!
                        Last edited by Featherflinger; 02-06-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I have to move more gear to the ranch from the lease. Cut down some arrows and practice some. Plumb and wire in the water system at the ranch and get food and Crown.

Gary

Comment

I'm all packed up. Have to work tonight and tomorrow night then I'm off until Monday. Almost time!!

Comment

Looking forward to getting down there! can hardly wait, plus side is I have enough arrows this year to risk the fun shots. Had to switch to aluminums in order to get a set, but I'm shooting nonetheless. Some new broad heads i hope to test out also.
                              B

Comment

I'm bringing my 4 hunting arrows in my quiver, and half a dozen extra. Hopefully that'll be enough!!

Comment

Working...
                                X