• Show
Clear All

Works with me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Case of Crown. Got it.

Gary
      You bring that and you'll need a sharp stick to keep Featherflinger away!

Comment

Well I'll have at least a big bottle.

Gary

Comment

Maybe if we feed Jeff enough Crown, one of the rest of us can actually get a shot at a red deer doe. . . .

Comment

I've toned down my whiskey drinking a lot but I probably won't say no to a few drinks.

Comment

Y'all can divvy up my share. I'll just watch the whiskey drinking!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                Maybe if we feed Jeff enough Crown, one of the rest of us can actually get a shot at a red deer doe. . . .
                Scott, I hope the rest head to you after I kill mine!

Comment

Y'all can have the red deer I want an axis doe!! But from what I've seen and heard they're about the hardest critters to kill on the place.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                    Y'all can have the red deer I want an axis doe!! But from what I've seen and heard they're about the hardest critters to kill on the place.
                    I wanted an axis doe the first trip I went out. I never saw one. I saw just about every kinda critter, but never the axis does. The second year, I wanted a red deer doe, but would have put an arrow through an axis doe if it had shown, but never saw one.

I bet they show up this year when I can't swing it

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      I wanted an axis doe the first trip I went out. I never saw one. I saw just about every kinda critter, but never the axis does. The second year, I wanted a red deer doe, but would have put an arrow through an axis doe if it had shown, but never saw one.

I bet they show up this year when I can't swing it
                      That's about right. Maybe you can shoo them over to me.

Comment

I'll shoot either one... and hogs! I'd like to be like Bisch and shoot several animals!

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                          I'll shoot either one... and hogs! I'd like to be like Bisch and shoot several animals!
                          Me too...but I was born beautiful instead of rich...

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            Me too...but I was born beautiful instead of rich...
                            I've been working a few extra overtime shifts just in case I get the opportunity.

Comment

Axis, sika the red hind. In that order. And of course swine is always a fine tsrget.

Gary

Comment

That fallow doe I killed last time is great eating. I'm not at all opposed to shooting another one, but I'd like to kill something different. But I have a hard time passing on anything!!

Comment

Working...
                                X