Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time to start planning Big Oak, trad gtg

THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP THREAD!!!!

Okay folks, I know some of you have been thinking about this. It's time to start the process for having another great weekend at Big Oak, where we play games, celebrate Bisch's cake day, and maybe kill something. This is for you to check your schedules, let me know if there is a major conflict I am unaware of, and if you are new here to look up the threads from past events to see if it is something you might be interested in.

The plan, right now, not in stone is Feb 10-12th.

Bisch and Little John, have spots because they help set up the course, run the games, and help with the clean up.

All other hunting spots are first come first served. Everyone is always welcome to come hang out, shoot the games, and enjoy the stories and fellowship.

No major changes in the event.

My plan is to post up a sign up thread on Monday mid morning after I get up and have coffee and check my e-mail, unless complications arise between now and then. SO BE AWARE, and look for that if you are interested. Heads Up.

Nothing in stone at this point, so if you have suggestions or advice, now is the time.

Mark

Those dates are good for me.

Comment

I'm in, those dates work for me. PLease make this the sign up sheet, i would make it on the first try for once.

Comment

I won't have the dinero to hunt, but I definitely want to head up just to hang out!

Comment

Please call me before you post so I can be ready for the sign up lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm gonna try my best to make it!! Sounds like a fun time from what I've heard.

Comment

Good for me.

Comment

Good Times, for sure! Good for me!

Comment

I'm putting my reschedule request in now and hope to make it out to meet a bunch of ya'll.

Richard.

Comment

what is the limit on how many can sign up? I'm in for hanging out and helping where needed. I'd like to sign my wife up to hunt as well, a bday present for her!

Comment

God willing and health permitting I'll be there with bells on or whatever the theme is this year lol

Comment

I will try to be quick enough to hunt but if not the chance to go meet the people you are familiar with from here and learn from them is well worth the time and drive invested.

Comment

Guys, I think we normally limit the hunters to 10 total, that is because we only have so many stands available, and even at 10 some will be kind of questionable wind.

And with that many in the high fence, the hunting will not be great, just too many people and disturbance.

But like I always say, this is more of a get together, where many of the regular posters meet up for a once a year weekend. We do put people out, and we normally kill an animal or two. But, this is not like going up to Big Oak with a couple of people and slipping into the best stand.

Like I said, everyone is can come shoot the fun games, 3-D tourney, and hang out. And if you want to hunt, but don't make the list, normally somebody has something come up last minute where they have to back out and spots open. Anyway, looking forward to it.

Comment

I'll be watching for sure...

Comment

I had to cancel last year, hope I can make it this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X