Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

so i need to boil some water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i need to boil some water?

If i remember right it has been said that steam is what i need to straighten a twisted limb?

Heat, but not steam!

As long as it is not too bad, all you need is a couple clamps and a blow dryer or heat gun.

Bisch

Comment

How bad is it? Post a pic...

Comment

Be careful with heat, go low and slow!! To much heat and you can do more damage than good. And be sure and keep it clamped until it's completely cool.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I forgot i had posted this. I guess i got busy.
          Its not a terrible twist but definatly twisted. It is a bow I took on trade a year or two ago and really never shot it. Its a take down bow with no marking on it so i dont know anything about it. I'll take the wifes hair drier to it and see what i can do.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9DeG8NEos&feature=player_embedded"]Maintaining Limb Alignment - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Thanks for the replies guys, I forgot i had posted this. I guess i got busy.
              Its not a terrible twist but definatly twisted. It is a bow I took on trade a year or two ago and really never shot it. Its a take down bow with no marking on it so i dont know anything about it. I'll take the wifes hair drier to it and see what i can do.

(oops, sorry, double post.)

Comment

Tagged for the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                  Thanks for the vid
                  I'll doing a little work on it tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X