Back from Big Oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Big Oak

I just got back in a little bit ago. I think this was the funnest hunt I have ever been on. I saw tons of animals, and some I don't even know what they were lol. I never had a boring sit. I killed a fallow doe on the first evening, missed a big sow on the second evening, and had plenty of chances at other stuff. Buff and his family are awesome, they worked super hard to help us. Food was great, I think I gained about 10 lbs. The lodge is really nice too. I'll be going back soon!!

Yep, great place run by great folks!

Congrats again on your fallow!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Yep, great place run by great folks!

Congrats again on your fallow!

Bisch
      Thanks!! I'm gonna try my best to go back on the TBH hunt. Maybe I can meet some more of you guys then.

Comment

Marty sets the standard for pay by the day places.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
          Marty sets the standard for pay by the day places.
          That's for sure!! And it's worth going just to look at his trophy room, hear the stories and ogle all those Black Widows. I got a feeling I'm about to buy another bow now too...

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
            That's for sure!! And it's worth going just to look at his trophy room, hear the stories and ogle all those Black Widows. I got a feeling I'm about to buy another bow now too...
            Never saw the bows, was in awe of all of the critters that he has whacked with a bow

Got to hold the arrow he shot the elephant with though

Comment

He's got about 200 Black Widows lol!! The mounts are insane. They'll probably have to steam clean the carpet from me drooling everywhere.

Comment

I want to make a trip there someday.

Comment

You forgot your picture, made a great shot you gotta have a picture.
                  Thanks for coming and look forward to seeing you on Bisch's birthday
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	14484737_1044721422307252_9132009097954476751_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	24465742

Comment

Thanks Buff!! I'll see ya again soon!!

Comment

I was gonna say...this thread is useless without pics but Buff fixed if for ya!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X