Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I'm heading back out Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm heading back out Thursday

Going to try and leave work early tomorrow and get in the stand before the front hits tomorrow evening. I'll only be able to hunt tomorrow evening and Friday morning. Wife has a birthday on Saturday, so, being the good husband that I am, I'll come home friday afternoon. May go back and hunt Sunday and Monday.

Good luck! You got something on cam that could top that stud from this past weekend?

Comment

Headed to the lease this weekend too! Good luck, I'm taking the recurve and the compound so we will see

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

I'm heading out tomorrow too. Depending on how much it rains I hope to hunt Friday also. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck. I will be at Big Oak this weekend with my bow with training wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Good luck! You got something on cam that could top that stud from this past weekend?
              I've actually got a couple that are in the same class as that buck, but I'm holding off until around Halloweed before I target another buck. It seems around that time we always get some new mature bucks start making appearances. I'm after doe until then. Good Luck to everyone hunting this weekend and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
                Headed to the lease this weekend too! Good luck, I'm taking the recurve and the compound so we will see
                You sound like me. I used to take the compound AND the trad bow up in the tree. As long as you're having fun!!

Comment

Good luck Todd... I know your wife is glad you scored a hoss last week, or that BD party might be iffy, lol.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                      Good luck Todd... I know your wife is glad you scored a hoss last week, or that BD party might be iffy, lol.
                      Thats a big 10-4! haha

Comment

Just get TX Mark to dress up like you and stand in for you on Saturday, then you can go hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
                          Just get TX Mark to dress up like you and stand in for you on Saturday, then you can go hunt!
                          Thats a very good plan Chris! You not only make super quiet deadly bows you can also problem solve!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Keep it rolling Todd!

Good luck,

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X