No announcement yet.

Thursday-Monday then Tuesday- Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting kacie stsnd where she hasn't seen a buck all season and I have one walk out. We will say it either heard us, seen us or all the above lol but my daughter did get to look at it before it blow and she almost jumped out the blind lol
    Maybe kacie got one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post

And the fun begins!!

Goofy lookin 10pt right there.

Comment

Kacie had 2 doe at feeder she was getting ready to draw and they looked in woods and both turned and walked away as a big bad bunny walked out lol
        I had a rabbit Come to close 10 yards. First trad kill

Comment

First trad kill

Comment

Congrats on the bunny!

Bisch

Comment

It's been a rough 2 days, missed the big buck yesterday eve, my fault I'm frustrated that I have seen the most deer I ever had and haven't had a shot yet. I took a shot at 15 Yards and he ducked it big time was perfect left and right. Clean miss he came back out this eve for my wife but no shot, she took a 30 mins video of a doe that we are in a fight about now. We need meet and have 2 days left.
              This eve my brother in law shot a doe his first deer ever with a xbow and we can't find it tracked if 2 hours and blood the whole way just not alot of it.

Comment

Chin up buddy. Missed opportunities are rough when a deer in range seems few and far between. But it is worth it when it finally comes together. Still rooting for you.

BTW, I have also helped tracked compound shot deer that have come up short and it reminds me that even though I have had deer at 20+ yards, they never are sure things.

Comment

Nothing this morning

Comment

Working...
                  X