Just found out im off for opener!!!! PICS added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out im off for opener!!!! PICS added

Had a guy get qualified so the OT is canceled for that weekend!!!! looks like I will get to go sat and sun then come back to work 4 days then back to ranch again for 7 days! Me and duckgirl49 with have recurve in hand and anything legal has a target on its back. I hope the bucks come out first but cant pass up on a doe if she comes out.

Pics are from 2 weeks ago and then 2 days ago. I only uploaded the deer pics but I have a pack of 50 plus hogs coming out often.
    Attached Files

Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks, i have to give a huge thank you to my wife and her sister they have went up the last 2 trips and set up another bow stand and took care of feeders for me since i have been working so much!

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Got to love it when things fall in place. Good luck.

Did you and your wife finally find the bows you were looking for?

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Best of luck to ya. Take some skeeter spray or a Thermacell. We're going to need it.

Doug Key

Comment

yes Kacie got an amazing bow from a fellow TBH trad shooter and I am going to stick with my no name bow till I get my first kill. I shoot it good, its not fancy but I can kill with it so it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                  yes Kacie got an amazing bow from a fellow TBH trad shooter and I am going to stick with my no name bow till I get my first kill. I shoot it good, its not fancy but I can kill with it so it works for me.
                  I got my first kill with one of the cheapest bows on the market. You'll do great! Look forward to hearing about ya'lls hunts. Good luck (are ya'll going to be able to make Mark's GTG this Saturday?)

Comment

Dang you got some good women in your life. Hope y'all kill em opening weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

o ya swamp rabbit it shoots as straight as I can aim it lol

yes im very lucky to have the wife that I have!!!!

Comment

Swamp rabbit we are talking about it and want to, I am on days and its about a hour and a half drive to his house then back home and I leave at 3am for work. We will be leaving the next weekend for the lease also so might have to miss the G2G to save on diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                          Good luck to y'all!

On your no-name, cheap bow: just don't let the deer see the price tag and it'll be okay...

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Looks like a very target rich environment!

Good luck to y'all!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X