Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	24461795

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dry Creek bow hasn't let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        He has a baseball cap and a short brimmed hunting cap (but I think he might be out of stock right now). If someone other than me bugs him to get some more, maybe he will (hint, hint).

I really hope i get to shoot one of your bows when I come see you in a few months! That thing is a beauty!!!

Bisch

I just sent him a message this week asking about hats and shirts. He said he was out but would be getting some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt I will get to hunt again this year due to my second shoulder surgery, but here it is anyways.

Comment

I know with the sights, whisker biscuit, etc it ain't quite trad but my buddy loaned me his Martin for the season and I'm really enjoying getting my feet wet!

Comment

That does look funny

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                That does look funny

I know I know... but beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

No whatever it takes to get to the woods no judgement on my part I promise

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                    No whatever it takes to get to the woods no judgement on my part I promise

None taken. Really hoping by next season I can get into a recurve of my own. Too much spent on kiddos this year, so I'm enjoying this one for now. Gonna try to let the air out of a couple pigs first and then maybe try on a doe.

Comment

I've been wanting to give traditional a try for a while. Yall arnt making it any easier!

Comment

just curious, who makes a good recurve for under $500 for someone just starting out?

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                          just curious, who makes a good recurve for under $500 for someone just starting out?
                          If you are looking for a starter recurve, you just about can't beat a Samick Sage. It can be had for around $150 brand new. It ain't the prettiest bow on the block, but it will function just fine.

If you are looking for something better than that, a multitude of used custom bows can be had for under $500!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                            Wow. For under $500 you can get a heck of a lot of bow. What I did was buy a Samick Sage take down recurve. They are something like $160 right now.

edit: Bisch totally beat me to it.
                            Last edited by Junkers88; 09-16-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                              Wow. For under $500 you can get a heck of a lot of bow. What I did was buy a Samick Sage take down recurve. They are something like $160 right now.

Have to buy online or somewhere can go shoot one? I'm in Victoria but make it to Houston and San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                                Have to buy online or somewhere can go shoot one? I'm in Victoria but make it to Houston and San Antonio.

I'm here in Adkins. We can meet up somewhere and you can shoot mine if you want. I've got the Sage limbs in 35lbs and Journey limbs in 45lbs so you can try each one.

Richard

Comment

Working...
                                X