Possible GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible GTG

Scott, Bennie, Little John, and all the rest of the Houston area or willing to drive folks.

Would there be any interest in a backyard BBQ, season kick off type thing? A little shooting, but it would be more about the social aspect.

I am thinking one of the last two weekends in September. We could have it here, or someplace else. The last time I tried, there was a very low turnout (read Chew and a couple of non TBH friends), so I was just wondering if it be worth trying to organize.

If you think yes, throw out a date that would work for you.

For those not familiar, the Lost Cow Ranch is about 20 miles up 59 from Houston, just south of Cleveland.

I would try and make it and bring my brother along. Real busy around that time with an out of town trip earlier in the month and getting things finished up at the ranch for season, but I would definitely do my best to make it if and when you decide to have it.

Comment

I'm in for sho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

You bet! I had been trying to no avail last spring to pull something together just so the families could get together and meet and never could get a date that worked.

Let me check the calendar. I know the 3rd weekend in September might be busy in the afternoon, but that evening, or the 4th Saturday might work out good.

Comment

If I can stay in your castle, and it works out y'all pick a date I can come, I would!

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, you have a room at my house anytime you are in the area, I would even give you a key if you wanted. It is not fancy by any means, but warm, dry, and with clean covers on the bed. So that will not be a good excuse for not coming.

I like Saturdays, because if others work on Friday they are worn out from the week, and by Sunday evening they may thinking about the getting up early. But, I am flexible with nothing planned at this time.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. Just a little far for me to travel for a BBQ, besides our deer season starts Sept 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                Sounds like a great idea. Just a little far for me to travel for a BBQ, besides our deer season starts Sept 10.
                Totally understand, but you would of course be welcome as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                  Totally understand, but you would of course be welcome as well.
                  Well, I'll get to see some of the guys at the TBH Trad Hog Hunt in April.

Comment

In, any date that works for you works for me

Comment

Okay, Saturdays are best for us. The 17th I have to be in Madisonville around 1pm for a meeting. The 24th we are open.

Comment

Okay, we will plan on the 24th and see if we can make it an event.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Ill try to make it again. Good times!

Comment

If you got room for a semi to park, I might could make it

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X