Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Little john is helping a guy named Bob Heard, there is an emergency and his mom needs him. Does anyone have contact info or perhaps is close to the lease?

Got him thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      Got him thanks
      That does not sound good. Prayers up on whatever the situation is.

Comment

Hope all turns out OK!!!

BIsch

Comment

Prayers sent for whatever the situation is. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers up hope everything turns out ok.

Comment

Prayers up. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Comment

Thanks guys, Little John's mom is in poor health. She spent the last week in the hospital but when home on Thursday. He and his dad, JT, went to help a friend on a deer lease around Uvalde. I wasn't sure if the friend was from work or here. I got a message from his lovely wife that mom was headed back to the hospital and they needed to get a hold of him or his dad. On the chance the guy he was helping was from here, but someone I I don't know by real name, posted up.

I don't know her condition, and not really my place to put it out there if I did, but I got the feeling it was serious but not life threatening at this time. I am sure the prayers are well received.

I don't know anymore, except that they got in touch. I didn't mean to be cryptic, but I was at work and on my phone. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I have not met Bob in person, but he goes by ballgame on here.

Comment

Thank you mark I did get the message we got back to Houston at 1:45 am my mother is more alert but having memory loss issues and has a blood infection from not being able to relief her self

Comment

Working...
                    X