3D in Colorado mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D in Colorado mountains

Now that it's getting hot, I'm looking forward to going to the mountain meadows to hang out with about 500 other traditional archers at the Colorado High Country shoot June 23-26. Located in the beautiful White River National Forest north of New Castle, Colorado. Unlimited shooting at over 72 Rinehart targets. Family fun for all ages.

This shoot is fantastic ...

Is it a competing shoot?

Comment

Not really a competition shoot; However, you can turn in cards for awards for first time through a couple of the ranges (Fred Bear and 3-arrow course as I recall).

Comment

Originally posted by Logan5 View Post
        Now that it's getting hot, I'm looking forward to going to the mountain meadows to hang out with about 500 other traditional archers at the Colorado High Country shoot June 23-26. Located in the beautiful White River National Forest north of New Castle, Colorado. Unlimited shooting at over 72 Rinehart targets. Family fun for all ages.

This shoot is fantastic ...

http://colotradarchers.com/annual-high-country-shoot-2
        Been knowing about this shoot for two years. Really want to go but again this year it is not in the cards. Have fun and please take lots of pictures to post here.

Corey

Comment

I just don't see how we can make it this year Curtis. We already committed to the Oklahoma Self Bow gathering this weekend. Then would be the High Country, Fourth of July, OK Longbow championship, Collin Co TBoT, then our shoot-Tri-State Championship. There wouldn't be an open weekend to finish our course and set targets. We may have to plan in advance for next year as My wife really want to shoot the High Country.

Comment

Curtis, you need to meet Jeff Murray of 10 Again Arrows. He and Neetz are going as well. He also invited Prissy and I to join up with them for the trip up there. I told him you were planning to attend.

Comment

Thanks Durk, I'll look up Jeff and Neetz. Sorry it is not gonna work out for you to go this year. Looking forward to your Tri-State Championship shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan5 View Post
                Thanks Durk, I'll look up Jeff and Neetz. Sorry it is not gonna work out for you to go this year. Looking forward to your Tri-State Championship shoot.
                Hope you make our Tri-State Championship shoot! I know it will be tight as with the grandchildren competing in gymnastics. We have added some new targets and some shots we've never had before. Have a safe trip to Colorado next week.

Comment

gona be a fun trip.. curtis are you bringing the grandkids"

Comment

There are a lot of kids at the High Country shoot... very family friendly. They set up a little dinosaur target course for the real young kiddos. Unfortunately my grandkids won't be with me this trip.

Comment

Not to mess up your thread, but do you know if they do something like this for compound shooters? Sounds like a great time, I just dont shoot traditional equipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        Not to mess up your thread, but do you know if they do something like this for compound shooters? Sounds like a great time, I just dont shoot traditional equipment.
                        Colorado Bowhunters Jamboree is similar and includes compound shooters. It's July 15-17 near Leadville, CO

Created in 1969 Colorado Bow Hunters Association is a Bowhunting Association for bowhunters by bowhunters.
                        Last edited by Logan5; 06-16-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X