No announcement yet.

Things happen fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they get you fixed & you heal well.

Bad knees are no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
      They are sending me to a therapist today to start presurgery therapy. I was sent home in a new hinge brace with instructions to start working the knee.
      Man is that rough! It's very stiff and only bending half way to 90% without pain...
      That is good that they are getting you ahead of the game. Range of Motion is a big deal.

Are they going to do a graft or use a cadaver donor for the acl?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        That is good that they are getting you ahead of the game. Range of Motion is a big deal.

Are they going to do a graft or use a cadaver donor for the acl?
        Going to graft and use a Teflon braided sleeve on one

Comment

hate to hear anything about knees. prayers...

Comment

I can certainly empathize with you. Very sorry you have to go through this. If I were to offer you any advice......I would tell you to not rush your recovery or rehab. Take however much time it requires for that knee to heal properly. I was hard headed, and paid dearly.
            The elk will be there next year! Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I can certainly empathize with you. Very sorry you have to go through this. If I were to offer you any advice......I would tell you to not rush your recovery or rehab. Take however much time it requires for that knee to heal properly. I was hard headed, and paid dearly.
              The elk will be there next year! Best of luck to you.
              Your right is rather heal completely than rush it and pay later. The elk will still be there next year.
              I just finished my first pre op therapy and the therapist said I did amazing considering the damage to my knee. I have lost mass in my right leg and motion in my foot movement. I have a list of exercises to do 3 times a day.
              Thanks for the prayers and advice folks!

Comment

Working...
              X