RMSGear and 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMSGear and 3D

Got to play at RMSGear last week and shoot my first scored 3D round at Golden, CO course at the foothills. Had a blast and had to run off the mule deer before we shot some targets. These were babies and their bodies were already bigger than our deer. Awesome people and place!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1464186756.957365.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	25087669

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Muley targets look sooo real.

Looks like an awesome place.

Comment

Have fun and enjoy the weather. Almost enough to make you want to try an OTC Mule deer hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
        Have fun and enjoy the weather. Almost enough to make you want to try an OTC Mule deer hunt?
        Oh, I will be this winter. Probably a rut hunt in AZ because I can't draw a tag for anything. I was able to do it in NM two years ago and had a blast, minus the two day snow storm.

Comment

Originally posted by MEsquivel View Post
          Those Muley targets look sooo real.

Looks like an awesome place.
          The range is part of the Golden, CO archery club. It is a members only club, with a waiting list of 200 folks. I was able to get in with Paul from RMSGear.

The real fun part is being able to shoot any and every trad bow known to man in one place and have folks who know way more than you do to help!

Danny had his bighorn from this past year on a pedestal mount behind the counter, it was awesome.

Here is a Podcast they did recently on the Gritty Bowmen.

Comment

Is it bad that I'm more jealous about that grass in the third pic? My cows would be fat!!

Looks like a fun place.

Comment

Looks like fun right there! I'm trying to get together with Tom Sr to go to a range and shoot some when I am up there.

Bisch

Comment

Very nice to have 3D targets you can eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Looks like fun right there! I'm trying to get together with Tom Sr to go to a range and shoot some when I am up there.

Bisch
                  Yeah, I saw your note earlier this year when they were down hunting hogs.

They are putting on a big weekend of shooting/elk calling/elk hunting in June with Joel Turner also.

Comment

Working...
                  X