Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody going to Jersey?

Nos narro pro silentium

Crap. Probably have to be logged in to see it. Click the link at the bottom to see his full inventory. I'll try to copy and paste:

I closed my traditional archery shop in 2001 (Flint Chip Archery) when I got divorced, since then everything has been in storage in a 8'x18' trailer. I have a PDF with complete inventory and will try to attach it, until then please PM or email chez463 at gmail dot com for the list. Everything is being sold as one package. If you're in the south jersey area we can arrange a time for you to view everything.

The short list is:
    Cedar and chundoo shafts
    Broadheads, field points, blunts, small game points
    Full length and pre cut feathers
    Feather choppers
    Books
    Finger tabs
    Arrow taper tools
    Bow quivers
    String silencers (beaver/mink/etc.. balls, cat whiskers)
    Bow stringers
    String keepers
    Bow socks
    More...

The books and videos have been stored inside the house and are in new condition. The videos are not on the inventory list because even though they are new, I doubt they are sell-able because nobody uses VHS anymore. BUT many clubs will have a VHS player so you can donate to them. Everything else is new (unused) but the packaging shows some wear. Most of the shafts have been sorted by weight and spine with the rest sorted by spine and some in bulk/unsorted due to the rubber-bands breaking and everything getting mixed up.

Full retail value is over $12,000
    I'm asking $5,000 OBO

This is great for a shop owner who doesn't mind putting in the time to re-package or someone (or group of friends) who want to be set with supplies for the next 20 years

I'm also selling the 1999, 18' Pace trailer which has about 10,000 miles on it. Since 2003 it's been used for storage. Asking $4,800 OBO

I think the link worked - FCA Inventory - Master list for BCUSA.pdf

Comment

Comment

I would think a man with your investigative skills could break this and get it posted for the rest of us to see????

Bisch

Comment

That's his entire post. Link to his inventory. His email is in the post.

Comment

He posted that he's headed to Texas so yall email him if you're interested. Chez463@gmail.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	24445212

Comment

So we all chip in and divy up the goodies

Comment

Link no workie!

Bisch

Comment

Everything from the link is posted above. . If you want to see the link, you have to join the forum to get in the classifieds. Just like tbh. No need since I posted everything he had.
                  If you're talking about the pdf file, it's not showing on tapatalk, only Web view. I'll try to attach it

FCA Inventory - Master list for BCUSA.pdf
                  Last edited by Chew; 05-24-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X