Texas Longbow Championship 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    I had a blast! I shot my best two rounds I have ever shot at this shoot and with a Rob Green selfbow to boot! There were some very salty selfbow shooters this year. I ended up with a 400 and in 5th place in selfbow. Mark Holman won the selfbow class with a 434. Brad was 2nd with a 419, and Charles Alexander was 3rd with a 407.

Brandon Rogers shot lights out with his composite bow, and won the composite class running away with a 443! That was also the 2nd highest score turned in for the whole shoot!!!!

Can't wait till next year!

Bisch
    Congrats to you and all of the participants. Sounds like it was a good time. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Danny Jarman shot lights out also in the Open class, winning with a 467! Ryan Ramsey and Spanky Brooks tied for second with a 438. Rusty Horn and Mike Heisler tied with a 434.

All great rounds! Congrats to all the buckle winners!

Comment

Originally posted by stingerslinger View Post
        David, it was a pleasure shooting with you and Larissa yesterday. Let her know how much we appreciate her taking on the added pressure of keeping score for us. Pete
        Thank you for keeping up with me on my arrow hunting.

Comment

Thanks to TSLS folks for all there hard work. Great shoot once more. Congrats to all winners. Arvin

Comment

Are there any pictures of the final scoreboard? Who won the drawings??

Comment

I have a pic of the Open class:

And the Selfbow class:

Bisch

Comment

Working...
              X