2016 chester results!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill:

How's the Puma shoot'in? Congrats on your win.

Doug Key

Comment

Sweet shooting bow. Loved shooting it. After shooting it about 40 times I could feel the riser flex the last two inches of my draw. (30.5 inches). When I told Bob this he had me send it to him, indicated my draw was too long for that bow. He will be sending me another that will handle my draw length. Looking forward to it. Will let you know as soon as it arrives

Comment

Hey everyone, I just joined this site last night. The chester shoot was my first competitive shoot ever. I was very surprised to take 7th in the men's trad longbow considering the caliber of shooters there. Plus I was excited to meet a couple guys I've seen around on the sites. (Bisch and Sam Stevens) as well as a host of others! I'll make this shoot every year if any way possible! Good times!

Comment

Glad that you came to play with us
          This was our 30th year but we did have problems with registration. Just weeks before the shoot, Carl and Virginia's house was broken into and the laptop and printer that they have used for the shoot was stolen. Carl was literally rewriting the program and reconfigure the hardware during the shoot. They did a great job!
          Remember Stickbow is always the weekend after Mother 's Day. See you next year

Comment

Working...
          X