Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Chester Organizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one of my Grandkids and me. Look at the right of the pic. and you can see my Grandaughter's arrow in flight (the White Dot). I love this pic.

One more thing...My Son and his family enjoyed this so much, they all plan on shooting next year. We bought one new Sarrels Youth Longbow on Saturday and will need at least two more bows for next year...One for my Grandson and one for my Daughter-In-Law. Makes an old man proud.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by splitfinger; 05-16-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
      Here's one of my Grandkids and me. Look at the right of the pic. and you can see my Grandaughter's arrow in flight (the White Dot). I love this pic.

One more thing...My Son and his family enjoyed this so much, they all plan on shooting next year. We bought one new Sarrels Youth Longbow on Saturday and will need at least two more bows for next year...One for my Grandson and one for my Daughter-In-Law. Makes an old man proud.
      Great Pic! That's awesome that you got the whole crew wanting to give it a try!

Comment

Great pictures guys... Corey, I was trying to read your quiver, does it say Cajun Bumblebee Shooting CHAMP? Good shooting Brother and congrats to the rest of the top shooters and the others who had more fun than they thought they would.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
          Great pictures guys... Corey, I was trying to read your quiver, does it say Cajun Bumblebee Shooting CHAMP? Good shooting Brother and congrats to the rest of the top shooters and the others who had more fun than they thought they would.
          I guess being the bumble bee champ comes in handy when they have a ping pong ball shoot lol
          Thanks Ben

Corey

Comment

I wish I could have been, but I'm trying to protect a shoulder problem long enough for an upcoming bear hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by r2h View Post
              Thanks Bill and all. Great shoot as always. Only got to shoot Sat and in the heat. I finally hit that silly mosquito for the first time, got an 8! Luck walked with me all round. Rusty, did you find your arrow on your windshield?
              Ronny
              I did Ronny. Thanks so much. Good shooting.

Comment

Rusty, I noticed it didn't have a tip in it. Maybe that is why it went high!!!
                Ronny

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Wished I could have met up with you Doug!

Maybe at the next one!

Bisch
                  I hope so. I saw you once at the practice range but you were leaving to shoot your selfbow and didn't get a chance to say hello. Congrats on your shooting too. I just saw the results.

Doug

Comment

Great shoot and had a lot of fun!!

Comment

Great shoot and had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                      X