Striker Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Striker Bows

Anyone know much else about em? I shot one in Ohio and really likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty, I know nothing.

Comment

I had one for a year, hard hitting longbow that's for sure, one of the fastest one piece longbows on the market, but Omega Longbows are faster, smoother and much cheaper and better customer service, if you're in the market for a one piece longbow Omega longbows are top notch, the striker just looks prettier

Comment

Looks a lot like a kanati

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had one some years back only because I recognize the logo. Evidently I wasn't too impressed because I can't recall one thing about the bow, just the logo.

Good luck.

Doug

Comment

They're is an abundance of better longbows than striker, they are fast but they tend to be a bit fragile and not for long DL's

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
              They're is an abundance of better longbows than striker, they are fast but they tend to be a bit fragile and not for long DL's

Understood. I have a custom Bob Lee. Just looking for something I don't mind scratching.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                Understood. I have a custom Bob Lee. Just looking for something I don't mind scratching.

Same here, hard to find better custom work than a Bob Lee

Check out omega longbows l, I have one, I'm getting very good speeds with a 525 grain arrow, and they are priced very well, they are built for the working man, I take my omega thru the thick brush where I hunt, kegan who makes the bows is a very nice guy and wanted to make a hard hitting longbow without breaking the bank and he certainly did

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                  Same here, hard to find better custom work than a Bob Lee

Check out omega longbows l, I have one, I'm getting very good speeds with a 525 grain arrow, and they are priced very well, they are built for the working man, I take my omega thru the thick brush where I hunt, kegan who makes the bows is a very nice guy and wanted to make a hard hitting longbow without breaking the bank and he certainly did

Just not digging it. Riser is thicker than I like.

Comment

Just not digging it. Riser is thicker than I like.

What that does though is virtually eliminate hand shock and vibration, I hate thick risers but it's not that thick at all to be honestCheck out the samick sage longbow from Lancaster archery, that might what you're looking for

Comment

Somehow, I don't see Ragin' with a Samick bow!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Somehow, I don't see Ragin' with a Samick bow!

Bisch

Yeeeeaah no. Ha! I shot the Striker in Ohio and liked it. Nice small grip. Little to no hand shock. And it was purdy. [emoji12]

Comment

That is a pretty bow.

Comment

Samick makes some of the fastest recurve limbs in the business, via their trad-tech lineup, the samick sage longbow will be just as fast as the striker and much cheaper, that's why I mentioned it

Comment

I don't know... I feel like most bows beg to be taken afield. Whether that is stomping through the think brush of South Texas, leaned up against a youpon on a 3D course in East Texas, or hauled up an oak out in the hill country.

I cringed a little (oh hell, a lot!) when I put a few dings into my $1200 bow. But now I look back at it and I think upon it differently now. That bow begs to be taken out and bear the scars that come from being carried in the outdoors.

To me a "beater" bow is something you let somebody new to the fray borrow, because you don't know what is going to happen to it and you are not attached to it in any form or fashion.

Comment

Working...
                              X