Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Traditional FSC Week 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 18

May 1, 2011 Osama Bin Laden was killed by members of Seal Team 6. The head of the Al Qaeda snake was deemed the mastermind of the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center.

As more venomous snakes are about this spring, let's practice on this image of a copperhead. Aimpoint is the center the eye, shot standing from 15 yards ( 8 kiddos). As usual print on 8.5x11" paper or trace to similar size.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1462150373509.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	25086095

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Might have scared him a little. Wide open: 2-1/16"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

2 1/8", still wide open.
      Attached Files

Comment

Phillip, we're not bad left/right; now if somebody can just bracket those shots for distance, that's a dead snake!

Comment

Still plenty of time to get in your shot.

Comment

Y'all shoot em up! KAS

Comment

I traced it out but never got around to shooting it before I had to go offshore for work.
              One of these days I'll play lol

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                I traced it out but never got around to shooting it before I had to go offshore for work.
                One of these days I'll play lol
                Appreciate the thought Swamp Ghost. We'll keep this going for when you can shoot it.

Comment

While participation was a little off, the competition was actually close. I edged out Phillip by a mere 16th of an inch. Will post a new thread shortly for Week 19.

Comment

Working...
                  X