Lone Star Bowhunters 42nd Annual Banquet, Expo, and Pop-Up 3D Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Bowhunters 42nd Annual Banquet, Expo, and Pop-Up 3D Shoot

Dena posted this on the Campfire page; I thought I'd transfer it over here too. I will also add the auction items as I am made aware of them.

The Lone Star Bowhunters Assn's 42nd Banquet, Expo, Membership Meeting & Pop-up 3D Shoot

Please join the Lone Star Bowhunters Association for their 42nd Annual Awards Banquet, Expo and Pop-up 3-D Shoot on June 11th at Renunion Ranch in Georgetown, TX. We are encouraging all past and current members to attend and make this a bowhuntingn reunion banquet. We will be inducting Marty "Buff" Thomas into the LSBA Hall of Fame. There will be vendors and seminars throughout the day. Bring your bow and SHOOT'EM with John Stanley and Nature's Edge Pop-up 3D shoot! There will be cash payouts! Come on out for food, fun and fellowship! Lots of great hunts and items for auctions and raffle.

9:00 a.m Blood Trailing Seminar, Courtney Farris (Sika), National Lacy Dog Association (Dogs are welcome)

10:00 a.m. Pop-up 3D Shoot, Nature's Edge & John Stanley (Cash prices)

12:00 p.m. Expo and Vendors Open

More seminars will be added

6:00 p.m. 42nd Anniversary Annual Awards Banquet begins

HOTEL: (Pet friendly)

LaQuinta
    333 North I-35
    Georgetown, TX

Reservation method: Please instruct your guests to contact the hotel directly or our Group Desk at 1-800-642-4239, Option 1 and ask for the special rate for Lone Star Bowhunters Association. Reservations must be made no later than 5/20/2016 in order to guarantee this special rate of $89.10, plus tax. It is pet friendly.

If you are interested in making a donation , please contact Dena Kana at 409 739-2630.

We will again be giving away 25 tickets to active or former military members.

Thank you for your service!

Comment

We just received two very nice donations from Lenyati Safaris in South Africa.

1 x Impala
      1 x Warthog
      1 x Blesbuck
      1 x Baboon

5 x nights all inclusive for 1 x hunter and 1 x observer
      Excluding airport transfer to farm.
      The two packages may not be purchased by one hunter or one group.
      (One package per hunter/Group)
      Additional animals can be added as per pricelist

Big thanks to Danie for supporting the LSBA!!

Comment

Here is another one that should get quite a bit of attention:

One hunter - 3 days/2 nights at Haecker Safari Ranch in Leakey, Texas. Hunt includes:
        Daily fees
        Trophy fee for one exotic (includes aoudad, fallow, axis, sika, blackbuck or ram)
        Up to 2 feral hogs
        Unlimited predators
        Lodging
        Meals
        Additional days, animals, or hunters can be added at normal rates (see web site www.rhinooutdoors.com for rates)
        Added bonus:
        This hunt will be filmed by Matt Moore of Closing The Distance (provided it is not booked during whitetail season). There is a possibility (no guarantee) that the filmed hunt will air on an episode of Closing The Distance, which airs on the Pursuit Channel. Matt will make the decision of whether to include the footage on his show based on his criteria for making a good show (ie. shot placement on any animal(s) taken [misses are ok though, LOL], overall quality of the footage, etc.)

Comment

Also need to add to the above post that this is a free range hunt on about a section of land. There are some quality animals taken on the free range part of the ranch on a regular basis. The hunter can "upgrade" the hunt to hunt behind the high fence for an additional fee of $1,000 if so desired.
          I will be along for the ride for this one as camp staff (not hunting), but mainly there to promote the LSBA. I will more than likely be playing/singing around the campfire at night.
          I have hunted this ranch once on a three day aoudad hunt and saw quite a few aoudad (two really good rams that I just couldn't close the deal on) and a couple nice axis bucks, along with a good number of pigs. I love hunting that part of the country because you never know what is going to show up.

Comment

Working...
          X