Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a great time. I think Scott was the pig master for the weekend. He killed the 2 biggest ones. I have one pic of a hog that was shot about 3 times and then finished off by Todd with a head shot. It was a lot of fun again this year. I cannot post most of the entertainment on a public forum however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was definitely a good time as usual! I ended up with one hog I stalked up on but shot quite a few to help the guys recover their wounded ones. Brought plenty of blood with my new little Dry Creek longbow. Can't wait for next year!

Comment

Love it!! Looks like a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a lot of fun! Enjoyed getting to kill some pigs with a great group of hunters

Comment

Looks like a blast! Glad yall had a good time.

Comment

Congrats on all the critters guys!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Congrats on all the critters guys!!!!

Bisch
                We missed ya Bisch! The guys looked totally perplexed when I brought store bought salsa. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

A few pics from weekend. It was another fun time with friends this weekend. Looking forward to seeing the gang next year. Thanks Phillip for starting this tradition.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 tbh hunt 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	24493647

Name:	2017 tbh hunt 2.JPG
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	24493648

Name:	2017 tbh hunt 3.jpg
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	24493649

Name:	2017 tbh hunt 4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	24493650
                  Best shot I've ever made! He charged when he should have bolted! TxMark got the first arrow in him.

Name:	2017 tbh hunt 5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	24493651

Comment

I think me and Jake had the only skunk of the whole weekend we still had a freakin blast though and it was great to see everybody again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Made it home safe and sound. Drive home wasn't too bad except it rained about half the trip. I thank each of you for participating and making this a great time.

Comment

Glad to hear that Phillip. I am glad I finally was able to make it to one and get a chance to meet you. I especially enjoyed our impromptu chats in the hog woods when we would cross paths. Looking forward to the next time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you made it home safely Phillip. Congrats to all the hunters on some fine animals. I always enjoy reading the posts on this hunt, thanks for taking us along men.

Comment

Congrats fellas, looks like y'all had a grand ol time!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Glad you made it home safe Phillip. Looking forward to next year

Comment

Looks like a great time

Pork in the freezer

Comment

Working...
                                X